Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Eve

As I sit down to write, we are 13 hours away from our court appearance. Tomorrow morning at 8:30 we'll arrive at the orphanage to pick up the girls and the orphanage representative. We'll walk back to town with them and go to the court building where we'll meet our facilitator and the social worker. We're scheduled for a 10:00 am hearing. If all goes well, we will be announcing our kids' names and posting their pictures on our next blog post! I can't wait for you all to meet them!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you guys! What a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day! Praying that all goes smoothly and happily tomorrow!

Amy said...

Cannot wait! Get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow will be quite a memorable day!

Alicia said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Shari said...

wonderful news Stan & Julie,
we have been following along the entire time you have been there, but we had the triplets here until yesterday, so I didn't have time to post....
we have been praying for the entire situation & look forward to your next post....God is in control......Praise Him!

Kristen said...

Yay!! We can't wait!! Praying that everything goes well and that you will make wonderful memories of this day!

Carmen said...

won't be long now!! I will be praying for you as my head hits the pillow soon. :)

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!!!!! :) and SO excited to hear . . .
blessings, the brown bunch :)