Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meeting the Family

This week we have slowly been introducing the girls to the family members in Indiana. The Grosses stopped in for a visit midweek. The younger girls are painting their cousin Alisa's nails in this picture.










Stan's parents came over for dinner on Friday evening. The girls dressed for the event with frilly dresses.













Cousin Lily and her mom, Amy came to visit us on Saturday. They brought princess Barbies - a new treasured possession. They also loaned us some DVDs that that have the story of these Disney princesses.






The busy weekend is over and Papa is reading a bedtime story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see you at church today, Julie! I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Pearl is really excited to meet the girls. She was happy to know that Maria is age 11 (Pearl is 12). This evening at church, I gave your brother-in-law, Pete a bag of Pearl's clothes that no longer fit her. I was going to give them to you next Sunday, but I figured the sooner the better! I also gave him a big bag of kids'clothes hangers to pass on to you. So glad you're all safe and sound! Thinking and praying for you! ~~Bethany Mck.

Kristen said...

Congratulations on your first week at home together! It was amazingly full, fun, and you could probably use some rest!

Alicia said...

Love these posts! It's so great to get a glimpse into your lives, such an evidence of God's grace and kindness.