We didn't have enough time at that point to confidently do everything by UPS, so I drove down to Indy, and that was when I took a turn to goof up: I had driven down on Election Day, and even though the bank was open to notarize our documents, the government was not. So Julie and I drove down together the next day and breezed through the government building and the DHL shop. The dossier looked pretty good, all clean and notarized and authenticated. DHL actually got the package to its destination in Ukraine in less than 48 hours, although there was no one to sign for it until the next day, Saturday; there's some efficiency!
So we are now waiting to hear from the facilitator if everything got submitted OK yesterday, Thursday, Nov 11. We will post as soon as we have news on that.
3 comments:
Sometimes when I read your blog it reminds me of Pilgrim's Progress--there's always a swamp or mountain to climb. But then I remember that pilgrim made progress and you guys are too! The Lord is leading you onward and I'm excited to keep reading this new chapter!
"It will be worth it all..."
So glad to see you're back blogging again. We're eagerly awaiting the next installment and continuing to pray.
Post a Comment