Friday, May 7, 2010

Paperwork in Ukraine

We watched the Fedex tracking site this past week as our bundle of paperwork traveled to Ukraine. It arrived on May 5th and on May 6th we got an email listing all the paperwork that needs to be re-worked. We need to revise about 8 documents including the home study and the physicals. I'm glad for an unexpected vacation day today (the doctor I work with is on his annual birding retreat) so I can crank through some of this paperwork.
It's frustrating to have to repeat some of this work, but it is also encouraging to have such prompt attention to our paperwork by both the Ukrainian facilitator and our agency. We hope that means we are near a real submission date for our dossier. Please pray that we will be able to satisfy every detail they are asking for and that we'll be able to turn around these new documents quickly.

3 comments:

hermhart said...

Press on! ALL this hassle and delay will be forgotten when you hold those dear little ones in your arms! - Dad and Mom Hartzler

Alicia said...

Good to hear from you! I'm glad that things are progressing, even if it seems slow. Bless you guys!

Kelsie said...

I just prayed for you...